Bourke – Brewarrina – Broken Hill – Cobar – Condobolin – Dubbo – Forbes – Lake Cargelligo – Narromine – Nyngan – Parkes – Peak Hill – Warren – Wellington – Wilcannia.
CatholicCare’s Parent Child Services provide services to families with children with an early intervention and prevention approach.
Parent Child Services support parents and cares in:
- Raising their children through parent education and one on one support
- Participating in early learning opportunities through playgroups
- Accessing helpful information about child development, parenting, support services and resources
- Becoming part of support networks
- Connecting to other services that can help
Our family workers are accredited parent educators and offer parent education and support on an individual basis as well as in group settings.
Parent Education programs include; 123 Magic, Triple P, Circle of Security, Parents As Teachers, Childbirth Education and Bringing Up Great Kids.
Group activities include community based playgroups, school based playgroups, mums and bubs groups and peer support groups.
One on one support is available to individuals and families and are delivered at our office or in the home.
Currently, the programs Parent Child Services include:
- Families NSW
- Strong Young Mums
- Strong Young Families
- Aboriginal Family Health Strategy
- Communities For Children
Please refer to our website for further information.