Funded by the Department of Social Services, CatholicCare’s Family Mediation Service assists families in resolving any differences they have concerning their children’s living and contact arrangements.
The service provides:
- Family relationship support and conflict resolution
- Family dispute resolution for families seeking a parenting plan or agreement for residency and contact of their child/children where divorce or separation has occurred
- Property settlement agreements
- Information for parents pre and post separation
- A child focused service where the best interest of the child/children is the paramount consideration
- parenting after separation, education and support