Forbes – Parkes – Narromine – Condobolin – Lake Cargelligo.
Funded by the Department of Social Services, the Men and Family Relationship Services program can assist with maintaining positive family relationships, especially during times of change – when you are forming new relationships, following the birth of a child, during separation and divorce, when re-partnering and retiring.
The service provides:
- Male centred – family focused engagement
- Relationship support for individuals, couples and families
- Support with managing challenging adolescent behaviour
- Individual and group parenting education
- Activities for fathers and their children
- Solution focused – strength based support
- Promotion of healthy relationships through awareness and education
- Access to resources, information and support networks