Western NSW – Based in Dubbo.
CentaCare delivers the Tenant Participation Resource Service (TPRS) program in central and western NSW. Our program is a NSW Department of Family and Community Services initiative that aims to provide social housing tenants with increased access to information, advice and education opportunities to more actively participate in processes related to their housing, as well as to engage in their communities.
The TPRS program aims to assist:
- Social housing tenants to engage in communities
- Social housing tenants needs and priorities are identified and considered in planning and service delivery
- Social housing tenants are informed about their rights and responsibilities and are supported with their housing needs
- Social housing tenants have skills and resources to participate in community life
- Social housing tenants receive services that are coordinated, flexible and responsive to their needs.
The goal of the TPRS program is for social housing tenants to have a constructive voice that is heard by their housing provider to achieve better long term tenancies with their housing provider.
We have a 1300 number that social housing tenants can ring to receive advice and information regarding their tenancies.
Please feel free to contact us at our Dubbo office on 02 6883 4600 or 1300 488 076.